Ananas App Enables you to Discover, Socialize and Organize Around Everything Fun. To help people to discover different types of locations and communities groups around to interact with each other in public places and events, also to motivate them to go out and encourage them to gather with people who share similar interests.
When you use our services, you’ll share some information with us. So we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the controls we give you to access, update, and delete your information.
1 . Information We Collect
There are three basic categories of information we collect:
1.1 Information you provide.
When you interact with our services, we collect information that you provide to us. For example, you have to set up an account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as your name, username, phone number, transactions, Payments Data, and date of birth. We may also ask you to provide us with some additional information that will be publicly visible on our services, such as a profile picture. Of course, you’ll also provide us with whatever information you send through our services, such as content, media, and Chats. Keep in mind that the users who view your media, Chats, and any other content can always save that content or copy it outside the app.
1.2 Information we get when You use our services.
When you use our services, we collect information about which of those services you’ve used and how you’ve used them. Here is a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your activity through our services.
- Content Information: We collect content you create on our services, such as media and chats, and information about the content you create or provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Device Information: We collect information from and about the devices you use.
- Device Phonebook: Because Ananas App is all about communicating, we may—with your permission—collect information from your device’s phonebook.
- Camera and Photos: our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos.
- Location Information: When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your permission, we may also collect information about your precise location using different methods.
- Log Information: We also collect log information when using our website such as details about how you use our services, device information, access times, page views, IP address, cookies.
1.3 Information we get from third parties
We may collect information about you from other users, our affiliates, and third parties.
2 . How We Use Information.
We collect information to provide you with an Amazing Experience and services that we relentlessly improve. so here’s a quick walkthrough of how we use your information:
- Develop new features and improve existing ones
- Keep things up and running
- Personalize your experience
- Keep our services safe and secure
- Provide relevant ads
- Reach out to you
- Enforce Our Terms and Policies
3 . Governing Law
4 . Personal Information Outside of Saudi Arabia
Ananas App may perform activities outside of Saudi Arabia through third parties. You acknowledge and agree that, as a result, your personal information may be processed, used, stored, or accessed in other countries and may be subject to the laws of those countries. For example, information may be disclosed in response to valid demands or requests from government authorities, courts, or law enforcement in other countries.
6 . contact us about our Policy
Get Ananas now
We’re limiting invites to a few members only. Hurry up and catch an invite before they’re gone